When scanning mail, our mail operators can add a tags to the mail. The tags are:
- credit card
When are the tags applied?
Tags are applied to scanned mail in the following instances:
- 'Cheque' tag is applied if there is a cheque contained inside
- 'Credit card' is applied for credit cards & bank cards
- 'Important' is applied for mail that includes Drivers license, passports, court documents and fine notifications
Where the tags are displayed
Private Box users will start to see these different tags in their account.
- In the inbox an icon will appear next to the mail in question.
- When scan-to-email rules are enabled then the subject of the email will be changed. For example: "Scanned letter for..." will change to "Important: Scanned letter for..."
- If scan-to-email rules are not enabled then the body of the scan notification will be changed eg. "Item 123456 is important"
Here's an example of how the tags look: