The direct debit (DD) payment method is available to all customers. Please be aware of the following:
- A $50 minimum balance is required. This will often mean as soon as the authority is received the customer will be billed $50.
- Whenever the account balance goes below that $50 pre-paid credit threshold, a new payment will be processed to top-up the account.
- You will receive notice via email at least 3 days prior to the debit occurring. This will give you notification that a payment is about to be processed, and will also tell you how much money is going to be debited.
- Our staff will take future mailbox rental fees into account when processing your direct debit payment.
- Direct debit payments are processed on the 1st and the 15th of the month.
There are two forms attached to this article. One is the authorisation form itself, and the other is a guide on how to fill it out as provided by the Bank of New Zealand (who operates our direct debits on our behalf).
We need to have the original form complete and sent to us at
Private Box Limited
PO Box 83090
Please double check that all fields on the Direct Debit application form have been filled out completely, and that the form is correctly dated and signed.