What does it mean when my account is suspended?
A suspended account is still open and we will still continue to receive mail for you.
We will not scan or post your mail for you while your account is suspended. It will simply remain stored in your mailbox until the suspension is removed, or your account is closed.
Why has my account been suspended?
An account normally gets suspended for the following reasons:
- Didn't pay your bill - if your account has been in a negative balance for 28 days, the system will put your account into a suspended status automatically.
- Didn't complete identity verification.
- Management decision - this is a rare occurrence, but can happen for various reasons. Please do contact us for clarification at any time.
Suspended accounts are in danger of being closed. Please get in touch with us in order to keep your account open.
How can I have the suspension removed from my account?
You can do the following to have the suspension removed from your account. They are:
- Adding credit to your account
- Completing the Identity Verification process
- Contacting us to discuss your account
Please note: If your account has been suspended due to non-payment, then you will have 28 days to contact us after the suspension occurs - otherwise the account will be automatically closed. If you are having difficulty making payment for your account for any reason - please do contact our staff to let us know. We are aware that sometimes unforeseen circumstances may make payment difficult, and we will be happy to discuss options with you to help.