We need to meet our customers as part of our identity verification process which Private Box is required to complete for our compliance with New Zealand's Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009.
To make things as easy as possible meetings can be done by providing a selfie video, completing a live video call or by visiting our office in Wellington, New Zealand.
Most people provide a selfie video. You can record your video at any time that is convenient to you, which makes it much easier as you will not need to take our open office hours into consideration.
Otherwise, you can do a video call. The call is a great chance to meet some of our fantastic team, make sure that you've got your account set up correctly, and ask any questions you might have. The call itself will only takes 2-5 minutes.
How to do a selfie video
- You can activate the video recording option by following this link. Just click the icon that looks like a camera and select 'upload video'
- Record your video. We just need you to meet the following requirements:
- Look straight at the camera. Please do not wear a hat or sunglasses.
- State your full name.
- State that this video is for your Private Box application.
- That's it! Once the video has been uploaded, our staff will take care of the rest.
How to do a video call
- You can make a booking by following this link. Just click the icon that looks like a camera and select 'book a call'
- Select a date and time that is convenient to you - the only times that will be available are when our staff is actively available for these bookings.
Bookings are for 15 minutes, but calls usually do not require this full amount of time.
- At the time of your call, follow the link to the google hangout meeting.
- That's it! Our staff will take a screenshot during the video call to comply with our requirement to show that we have met you. They will be able to complete the verification for you after that.
How to actually do the video call with our staff
Once it is time for your appointment, please initiate the call or send a message to our staff, to show our staff that you are there and available for the call.
Video calls can be made via Google Hangouts. Below is more information on each service so you can choose the one that best suits you.
|How to call Private Box
|Requires a Google account
|Works in internet browsers
|Requires an app
|Requires an app
|Use email address of the team member you're meeting is with.
Still have more questions? Check out our FAQ on identity verification.