An account normally gets suspended for the following reasons:
- Failure to keep a positive balance
- Failure to return PB130 form when requested to do so
- Account is suspected of fraudulent activity
An account that is suspended normally has a week or two to bring the account back into a good standing before it is closed. Its really great if you get in touch with us and let us know you intend on helping us get it back to a good standing - this will avoid any unnecessary closures.
The following items can help return your account to good standing. They are:
- Contacting us.
- Adding credit to your account.
- Verifying your credit card.
- Completing the Identity Verification process (eg. the PB130 form)